Friday 31 August 2012

September's Set up!

Last year I set up 4 tables and a corner reading area.  This year I have separated the 4 tables to be 8 trapezoid tables, put the carpets in the middle and I have two sets of flip form risers at the end of the carpets.  With 25 students coming in my room I am hoping some students will choose to sit on the carpet, some on the risers and some in chairs.  But all students will be facing me during instruction!  Which is something I am very happy about.




Here is my classroom from 4 different angles.

2 comments:

  1. I love this lay out. The choices are great, the way they are all in the middle of the room and can face you for instruction. Of course the only "issue" I can forsee, is when some of your students work on the carpet they are on their bellies and feet out, which may be under desks etc. Hard to tell from photos how much room is between desks/carpet.... but it looks awesome and i can't wait to come in and see it in person!!! Great Work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it's working out great! I will see if I can post some photos of them working to show you.

    ReplyDelete